Fixed type switchgear
TSI supplies fixed type medium voltage switchgear, which is the eclipse type.They also deal with 12kV fixed pattern indoor metal clad vacuum switchgear type. This is one of the most advanced operating mechanisms available in the market today with vacuum interruption and simplicity of air insulation in a compact, fixed pattern design. The Eclipse is also available as a pre-engineered solution in ratings up to 25kA, 2000A. Alternatively, it can be fully engineered to meet exact customer’s needs.
Withdrawable type switchgear (Metal enclosed)
TSI supplies metal enclosed switchgears which are designed, manufactured and assembled in ratings up to 36kV with fault levels up to 50 kA, for 3150A including double arrangement, meeting the relevant international standards such as IEC 62271-200, tailored design and construction to suit client requirements.
Withdrawable type switchgear (Metal clad)
TSI supplies withdrawable metal clad switchgears that are available in ratings up to 36kV, meeting the relevant international standards such as IEC 62271-200, tailored design and construction to suit client requirements.
For any enquiries please e-mail us on email@example.com
- Superior proven fit & forget technology with minimal maintenance.
- Simplicity of air insulation and low parts count is more compact than equivalent rated GIS equipment.
- Environmental friendly vacuum interrupters
- Internal arc containment
- Operator safety with a fully interlocked design.
- Voltage presence indication system (VPIS)
- Reliable control
- Customers choice
- Switching station
- Transport applications
- Secondary substation applications